Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May and June are typically very hot and dry. We can have single digit humidity in May and June and triple digit temps at times. The Monsoon season kicks in typically at the beginning of July and runs through August and we get moisture flow up from Mexico. At this point we can have our highest humidity of the year with humidity ranging from 50-70% some days and lots of afternoon thunderstorms once you have that combination of heat and moisture.

Right now the humidity is ~35% and the air temp is ~80F. Its humid (for us) but not bad on the grand scale of humidity!

@ibglowin How's the humidity in your neck of the woods in NM, I assume none pretty much in summer time?

May and June are typically very hot and dry. We can have single digit humidity in May and June and triple digit temps at times. The Monsoon season kicks in typically at the beginning of July and runs through August and we get moisture flow up from Mexico. At this point we can have our highest humidity of the year with humidity ranging from 50-70% some days and lots of afternoon thunderstorms once you have that combination of heat and moisture.

Right now the humidity is ~35% and the air temp is ~80F. Its humid (for us) but not bad on the grand scale of humidity!

That is not humid at all....lol

2020 Ford Sales Worldwide 4.2 Million

2020 Telsa Sales Worldwide 499,550

I drove an EV decades ago when they were called "Bumper Cars" or "Dodgems".;)

I have a question: do you know when Tesla started producing EVs compared to Ford? Yeah, put that in perspective. :cool:

I have a question: do you know when Tesla started producing EVs compared to Ford? Yeah, put that in perspective. :cool:
Well, old Henry wasn't the first. That was Ransom E Olds. But Hank wasn't too far behind. My father actually had a REO lawnmower that I used in the late 50s. Good machine. Ate through anything. I believe Henry's first rig was the 4 hp Quadracycle he wheeled around in 1896. The first Telsa showed its face in 2008. But it was not a Musk product. The founder of Telsa was, arguably, Martin Eberhard who served as Telsa's first CEO until Musk was appointed. So, to answer your question, Ford started producing vehicles in 1896, 125 years ago. Telsa started producing vehicles in 2008, 13 years ago. Ford was incorporated in 1903; the assembly line was developed in 1904 and by 1920 was producing more than one million vehicles per year. Telsa is waaaay behind that rate even with all the newer technology and far more potential customers. VROOOM .. VROOOM...... By the way ...... Elon Musk's first car was a used 1978 BMW 320i that he bought in 1994 for $1400.

Latest posts

Back