What is this photo?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea what you are looking at here? Guesses?

IMAG0314.jpg

Dont know where it is but love the slate with the stream running off of it!

Look at the dark shadow in the pool below the waterfall. I was racking some Chardonnay barrels off MLF fermentations when I stepped out the door. The fish commision had just released thousands of Steelhead. They hung around all day. They were about 6" long.

LOL, Wade is currently drooling right now, I just now it.

Ill be drooling when its at least 16" though. Im not a fish pedophile!!!!

I cant see it.

Then I guess you need to just go there and see it in person!!! Let me know, I'll drive up and hang out with you. Actually I'll even fish with you but you have to bait my hook for me.

if you look at the water where it gets lighter before going onto the bank, there is a bow shape at the top of that bow you can see a fish.

Me thinks your smoking crack over there. Seriously though I cant make out anything there. Just looks like a slightly less shallow spot or a shadow like you said. Can you see fish in there in that pic?

Me thinks your smoking crack over there. Seriously though I cant make out anything there. Just looks like a slightly less shallow spot or a shadow like you said. Can you see fish in there in that pic?

No I cannot and thats just the point. It is like one big glob. Even standing on the bank it was like that until you got right to the waters edge and saw them all swimming around,

Good, I was going to say this is a new laptop {17"} and pretty good screen and I have my glasses on!!

me thinks you need glasses :)

I thought maybe you had gotten a picture of Niagara Falls that year we had such a bad drought. We can't see the fish............ but I believe they are there.........

Back