Winemaking Calculators / Journal

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread already has so much info it's unbelievable. I do like Evernote but I have some gripes as well. I hate that I cannot back date notes. I wasn't updating every time so any time I'd load a bunch in they're all then dated that same day. I need to check these other ones. @TxBrew a small favor please, make us the perfect app!

I have started using a google docs spreadsheet. I can get to it from the computer to tabulate and do a little more heavy lifting if needed. I can also edit and add log entries from my phone which makes it very convenient to update whilst working in the wintery and browse from anywhere.
Very simple and effective.
Cheers!
-johann

I have started using a google docs spreadsheet. I can get to it from the computer to tabulate and do a little more heavy lifting if needed. I can also edit and add log entries from my phone which makes it very convenient to update whilst working in the wintery and browse from anywhere.
Very simple and effective.
Cheers!
-johann

Would you share that spreadsheet with me so I can see how you do it?

It's just a spreadsheet with these columns:

- Batch # - Wine Style - Date - Action - Notes 1 - Notes 2 -

Every entry is made on a new row and you can sort and filter for all the records on a particular batch / etc...

Tasting notes and anything can go in here but I have started logging any rackings, additions, measurements, and tasting or visual notes.

Cheers!
-jb

Latest posts

Back