Free carboy with $150 purchase at Northern Brewer

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sour_grapes

Victim of the Invasion of the Avatar Snatchers
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In case anyone is interested, Northern Brewer is running one of their sales. Spend $150, get a free glass carboy, choice of 5 or 6 gallon. (I have no connection with NB.)

http://e.northernbrewer.com/public/?q=preview_message&fn=Link&t=1&ssid=29337&id=f6f0cnqu1miobr1et92jh87vrln6u&

On a previous such thread, I reported that NB had switched to Chinese carboys, which I believe to be true. However, someone else reported that they did NOT receive a Chinese carboy. YMMV.

Preferred_Customer_Spend_150_Free_Carboy_Email2.jpg

Dagnabbit! I really don't have a reason to spend that much ATM. I got a big shipment a few weeks ago.... Was hoping to wait til this sale came around again, but out of necessity, i.e. running out of chems, went ahead and purchased.

Kicking myself in the butt as we speak!

Sourgrapes, thanks for posting this offer, and the possibility of chinese carboys. I am on their mailing list, but I guess I'm not preferred since I didn't get this. However I just picked up a kick***craigslist deal which means I am flush with quality carboys. With the big lineup I've got waiting, very glad to have those spares.

Pam in cinti

Sourgrapes, thanks for posting this offer, and the possibility of chinese carboys. I am on their mailing list, but I guess I'm not preferred since I didn't get this. However I just picked up a kick***craigslist deal which means I am flush with quality carboys. With the big lineup I've got waiting, very glad to have those spares.

Pam in cinti

JEALOUS Pam! Although I did get that 15 gal demijohn, and am currently waiting to hear back on another CL find! Too bad I missed that West Chester one that woulda been cherry!

Edit: "*Insert string of obscenities here*" ONCE AGAIN missed out on a CL posting. I must have no luck whatsoever!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back