• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Deal Alert 48 hrs Free carboy w $150 purchase

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojabri

Frequent Lurker
Reaction score
http://www.northernbrewer.com/

FREE GLASS CARBOY

Spend $150, Get a Free 5 or 6 Gallon Glass Carboy.

To receive your free 5 or 6 gallon glass carboy, add $150 worth of merchandise to your cart, and a 5 Gallon Glass Carboy (U7004) or a 6 Gallon Glass Carboy (U7006), and then enter promo code CARGUY into the promo code field on the shopping cart page.

Offer valid 48 hours, online and in stores, through 11:59 pm CST on 02/07/2014 or while supplies last. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. $150 subtotal cannot include the promotional carboy, or gift cards.

quess why they are supposedly giving them away....probably only cost 3 bucks new....lol

What's wring with those types of carboys?

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

They are my LHBS, I bought a kit and picked up another carboy. They are always running specials. A few weeks ago, it was a free propane burner. It is about the equivalent to 15-20% off. Brings the price down to "reasonable". Since they are local, and no shipping charges, it was worth it for me.

I get all these deals in my email. If it's a BOGO, I may be interested. I post all BOGOs I get here, too. Otherwise...

I get all these deals in my email. If it's a BOGO, I may be interested. I post all BOGOs I get here, too. Otherwise...

I missed the last bogo on better bottles. I like glass, but that deal is hard to pass up for some short time use.

I took advantage of this deal. Just got mine in today, it is Cilindro, Italian.

Wow, good to know. They are my LHBS, and I had gotten several Italian ones from them earlier in 2013. Then they did not have any non-Chinese to sell me when I was looking to buy one last summer. Thanks for letting me know the current state of play.

They're offering BOGO Bubblers currently. Too bad I have enough plastic ones. In need of more glass. :(

They're offering BOGO Bubblers currently. Too bad I have enough plastic ones. In need of more glass. :(

How does the bubbler compare to the better bottle? Is the neck size glass carboy size or larger like the better bottle?

I read the plastic is thicker on the Bubbler, but I don't see anything about whether on its o2 permability vs better bottle. Supposedly BB is blocks o2 much better than PET water bottles. I probably would not use these for long storage anyway and primarily on Mist kits, skeeterpee, and a venture into beer making.

Anyone have these Bubbler carboys?

Last edited:
Back