43rd Annual US Amateur Winemaking Competition

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acorad

Reaction score
The 43rd Annual US Amateur Winemaking Competition

will be held on

November 19, 2016

Entries must be received between October 1 and November 11, 2016.

International entries may be received earlier.

Please send entries c/o: The Home Beer, Wine and Cheesemaking Shop, in Woodland Hills, CA.
(www.HomeBeerWineCheese.com)

Entry forms and rules are posted on the club website at: http://www.CellarmastersLA.org.

Cellarmasters has been sponsoring the US Amateur Winemaking Competition
since the club was founded in 1973.

The Competition is an all-volunteer endeavor and is the oldest home wine competition in the US.

Good luck to all!

Questions?
Please email: [email protected]

Andy Coradeschi​

Thanks Andy ( @acorad ). I think this might be the year I finally have something to enter. What are the entry fees and where can we find the form? All I saw on the website was the flyer with the dates.

Last edited:
I have entered that one the last two years. Its a good one for me as it's close (shipping wise) and they do a good job with notes.

Hi Jim, fees are $10/bottle.

Sorry, I didn't realize I was getting word out before the website was updated with the competition information!

Our webmaster will get the info and forms up asap!

Best,

Andy

Dang! This deadline snuck up on me. Wonder what it'll cost for me to ship tomorrow and get to LA by Friday.

The nice thing about this competition is that the entries get shipped to a business and not a residence so shipping is like 50% less for some reason. It's still pretty warm this week in LA.

The nice thing about this competition is that the entries get shipped to a business and not a residence so shipping is like 50% less for some reason. It's still pretty warm this week in LA.

I just paid $11.45 to ship 2 bottles to @JohnT . That's gonna be tough to beat.

Is Joe Pauline our "Joeswine" ? Coffee Port best of show award
Mike

That's our Joe. Looks like he took a handful of Silvers as well.

Congrats Joe. That wine continues to impress!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back