Spring wine pick up

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie

Reaction score
Anyone headed to Luva Bella's to pick up this spring? Was wondering if anyone wanted to go to Golden Corral for brunch if picking up juice buckets.

I have never been there. I have only ever bought juice at Walker's. Depending on when you go I may be interested.

Daisy if this doesn't happen I want to see about a Sunday brunch somewhere, I'll post up here on when and where, hopefully you will be able to make it.

Last edited:
I could probably be convinced to buy a bucket of red on pickup day. What do you recommend from there? (I have 5 whites and a blush in que to do so I want a red this spring).

Depending on the day, we may be available for a Sundaay brunch/wine tasting/wine swap

I am not thinking I am going to be able to plan anything this spring. Things have gotten very crazy. Three weeks ago, I get a call from my brother telling me that our Mom fell in the nursing home that she lives in and broke her hip. While in the hospital we find out that Mom is not being cared for the way she needs to be cared for. Medications are being administered in a hit and miss situation, she is being given her insulin without any testing. So to find another home for her, which we did, got her moved over there yesterday. In the meantime while we are down south for Easter, Mike’s Mom ends up in the hospital. Her kidneys are not functioning properly so her chest and ankles are filling up with fluid. Mike’s dad thinks all doctors are quacks! So she gets out of the hospital into her husband’s care but he can’t care for her because he does not know how to give her the medication. So Mike’s brother does this but last night when he goes over, he gets into an argument with his dad and dad calls the cops on him. So needless to say we have are hands full at the moment.

Yikes Julie!! Don't know how I missed this thread. "When it rains,,,,,,,,,". A deep breath and a big gulp,,,,, things will settle. Get together sometime soon..

Latest posts

Back