Hello from the Secret City

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

analog_kidd

Reaction score
Greetings everyone. I'm checking in from Oak Ridge, TN, the "Secret City". It was where the Manhattan Project took place.

I'm very new to wine making. Made a few gallons last Fall and cracked a bottle open recently. It wasn't very good. I've got a few more that I started a few months ago, and I don't have much higher expectations for them either. I have one more I started a few weeks ago that looks pretty promising, and a kit I'm making that I think will turn out quite well. The difference in the most recent two are I'm getting a bit more experience, reading & learning a lot, and I bought some real equipment.

This seems to be a great site. I've been lurking for several weeks, just picking up lots of knowledge. See you in the threads...

Analog

Dang, and I thought it took place a little further West....... :)

OK, you guys helped a little!

Welcome to WMT!

Welcome to the forum. Maybe we can help you set your sites a little higher and up those expectations some. There are lots of experienced wine makers on her who can help you do that.

Latest posts

Back