I just jumped in with both feet!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A62Rambler

Reaction score
Hello to all!

I've been a luker for some time. After reading most of the posts, I decided to jump in. If I drown in wine, it might not be such a bad way to go!
smiley2.gif
I made wine once in college and did it all wrong and still made wine. Although with extra sugar (I thought it would make it sweeter)and the wrong size packet of yeast, it was more like a really low quality Port.
smiley3.gif
I hope you'll help me do a better job and answer questions for this newbie.
smiley5.gif

Welcome Rambler! You will be sure to find many friendly helpers here. Somebody has made just about any conceivable type of wine here. Share your experiences as others help you out!
smiley4.gif

Welcome. Unlike some forums we like newbies here and love newbie questions. Thats what we are here for. So relax, have fun, ask the questions and you will get your answers. I have no qualms that you will be making good wine from the get go!

Smurf said it all, I actually love to answer questions and look forward
to new people who need help. Welcome Rambler and ramble on!

Welcom to the forum rambler. We will do our best to answer your every question. Look forward to your participation.

Welcome to the forum, Rambler. Glad you're done lurking in the shadows and ready to play! Happy wine!

Hi! I just started too. The tutorials really helped me understand a lot more than just reading (they have pictures)

Good Luck!

Lisa and Rambler welcome to a great forum, Sounds like you guys are already hook (lol) nowyou will be looking at everything in the grocery store (fruit section)to fermint, This is a very fun and addictive hobby so good luck
Harry

We are still new to this as well. But from time to time we give our "advice" mostly based on what we have done (be it right or wrong).If you have something to brag about share it with us ! If you have some screw ups ,share them with us . Everyone learns from both.(besides we will only laugh .....with you!!
smiley2.gif
) Enjoy the hobby!!!

P.S. any pics of a 62 rambler?

Chevyguy65,
You'd be unhappy with the pics. You see I don't own a 62 Rambler. I am a 62 rambler. I've been from coast to coast (Virginia Beach, VA to Puget Sound, Washington). Montana to Florida. I ramble around the country and the name stuck. I'm afraid a self portrait is not what you were hoping for.
smiley36.gif

We do have a thread where we posted our pictures so that we can all see
who we are talking to and believe it should be resurrected. I like it
to be more personel like that! Its under "Need member photos" Please join in all and everyone!

Edited by: wade

Latest posts

Back