The great white wine competition

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I'm thinking I might try this. What white muscadine did you use? I have access to Carlos and to Bronze.

Sorry, I don't know. I get mine from a neighbor and he doesn't remember what kind he planted. They are about 10 year old vines of several different kinds and I combine them.

Folks,

I do not want to say much, but here is the logo for next year's competition......

images

Youes (jersey for y'all) need to guess.

Here is a hint. Fill in the X's ...

We are going XXXX XX XXX.

Last edited:
Youes (jersey for y'all) need to guess.

Here is a hint. Fill in the X's ...

We are going XXXX XX XXX.

That must be the southern Jersey spelling... up in North Jersey, we say "Yous" (or "Youse" for the newly indoctrinated). In central Pa, we say, "y'all" or plural "all y'all." West of the Blue Mountains, it devolves into "Yinz." Those who say it are simply, "Yinzers."

All that, and I still don't know what this stands for... unless it's "Back to Red."

That must be the southern Jersey spelling... up in North Jersey, we say "Yous" (or "Youse" for the newly indoctrinated). In central Pa, we say, "y'all" or plural "all y'all." West of the Blue Mountains, it devolves into "Yinz." Those who say it are simply, "Yinzers."

All that, and I still don't know what this stands for... unless it's "Back to Red."

I got second place.

Big red contest

WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO A BIG RED CONTEST THIS YEAR????????????????GIVE US YOUR COMMENTS:db........FALL...........2017

Latest posts

Back