Hello from BC

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaypulay

Junior
Reaction score
Hi all,

Been lurking here for a while now and finally decided to join and introduce myself.

My name is Jay and I live in Surrey, BC (just outside of Vancouver). I've been interested in making my own wine for a while now. Plans to start were put on hold for a bit due to the birth of my daughter last year, but am looking forward to taking the plunge now and becoming a part of this very cool community!!

Cheers,

Jay

Welcome to the forum
Feel free to post any questions that might arise when you get your feet wet

Congrats on the new addition as well

Jay there is a great LBS on the Frasier Hyway in Langley. I love the place. It is not just a ferment on premises. It has it ALL beer or wine. O ya welcome to the forum. I live up by that Realy Big White Rock to the east not the white rock to the south west. And how are the Surrey Girls these days

Cheers everybody and thanks for the warm welcome!:b

Welcome Jay. I am on Vancouver Island.

Nice! Love the island. I actually grew up in Sooke.

Jay there is a great LBS on the Frasier Hyway in Langley. I love the place. It is not just a ferment on premises. It has it ALL beer or wine. O ya welcome to the forum. I live up by that Realy Big White Rock to the east not the white rock to the south west. And how are the Surrey Girls these days

LOL! I try to steer clear of them Surrey girls! As for the LBS, would you be referring to brewmasters?

Congrats on the new addition as well

Thanks very much, another one on the way!!

Latest posts

Back