Hello again from Michigan

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa_Jeff

Junior
Reaction score
This is my first time back in 5 years. Missed making wine. New life, new wife and my own private stash of white grapes. Pitching yeast tonight. Cant wait to see what happens. This will be my first wine in over 5 years. White grapes and second batch is blackberries. 5 gallons each. Had to run into downtown today to replace my 8 gallon primary bucket, hydrometer, wine thief, and a few other things. Red star Pre.ier Rogue is what I selected for both batches as I always has success with this in the past. My wonderful wife has made wine in the past with the help of friends and is soon to make her first batch from scratch. This is going to be great!

Welcome back! Good luck with the current batches. I wish I had the wife's help in making wine. Right now I get to do everything myself, which gets tiring after a long day. . .

With her I am the luckiest man ever is so many ways. I know about doing everything alone after a long day at work. Much of why I had not made a batch is 5 years. But I was living alone and could only do so much. This time my daughter wants in on it and hope to teach a little to her kids as well. Once these two pitches get going good, the apples are ready to press and hope to do some apple pie next.

Latest posts

Back