A new muscadine wine blend favorite

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddrod

Reaction score
Here is my new favorite white muscadine wine favorite

1 bottle of white muscadine wine back sweetened to 1.01 SG. To this at bottling I add .75 mls of peach extract flavoring to each bottle. The peach flavor comes through but is not over powering so you can definitely taste the muscadine and peach. I really like this combination.

Oh this sounds interesting, thanks for the post. My step son just bought a house that has a noble and carlos grape harbor and there is a peach tree on the property as well as cherries. Now I am wondering about carlos and cherries?

Julie, sound like you hit the jackpot.

Yes I did and they are leaving what winemaking equipment there, I know there are three 5 gallon carboys and handful of one gallon and I am so wishing there is a crusher amonst this stuff! There is a building beside the carport that they used for winemaking, canning and smoking meats. The house was the family farm, the kids took so much land and built houses and now are selling Dad's place with 16 acres.

Thanks. I have someone I want to give some wine to and he likes sweet wine. I will try something like that when (and if) I bottle my red muscadine wine. I will use blackberry.

Latest posts

Back