Valley Brew

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masta

Reaction score
Here is a recent picture of the empties waiting to be filled!

2005-03-01_124838_Empty_Bottles_05.jpg
Edited by: masta

Man,

I wish I could have those empties! I've got 15 gallons waiting to be bottled....

I know where you can get some bottles!

Seriously, my distributor is in your neck of the woods and if you need a source in quantity, I might be able to make a good deal. Just let me know.

'03 Blackberry Nouveau

uh...this aint workinEdited by: Country Wine

I've got over 100 empties in a week and more coming. I'll I said was I was making wine and now I'm the recycle woman at work. People are glad to bring them to me and I don't ask who and how many. I just have a box collection that gets full in the lunch room.

Very good. My garage is for 2 cars and one whole side is full of boxes of empty, but clean, wine bottles. I have 100+ waiting for me to clean at home as we speak.I have real nice soft hands.

NOT!!!

I DO have clean fingernails, however.

Thank you for the concern about the bottles. I have been thinking about buying some, but I honestly, I can't bring myself to pay for something that I could technically have for free. I'm a very cheap person and a poor one too!!!
smiley2.gif

CW, you should be using palmolive.

I know Martina, but I am addicted to Dawn. I think it will take chrome off of bumpers.

Scott!I can't get my pics to upload! Maybe I am not holding my mouth right.

Your pictures must be a maximum size of 150 kb and one of these formats "jpg;jpeg;gif;png"

If you still have trouble e-mail to me and I will check it out and post it for you....

I gotcha Scott. One is 56.1 KB jpg and the other is 40.7 KB jpg. It will say please wait while image is uploaded to server and I click ok, then nothing ever appears. Does this help?

How do you do it, Martina?

hmmm..

firewall?

Send them to me per email, and I can try to do it.... If you want to, of course.

Yes, I do have a firewall here, coming and going. Reckon itis the culprit?

As soon as Scott gives me his email addy, I will send them to him to post.

Well Scott, I probably do somewhere, but I am getting old!

Thanks.

I need a new vidio card mine makes it look like one of the carboys is not topped off
smiley36.gif

to put a picture up can I download off my computer or do I have to put it somewhere like yahoo fisrt
smiley25.gif

You can upload pictures right from your hard drive/CD or other media source.

Latest posts

Back