My wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedPretzel

Reaction score
hagebutten20052.jpg

Nice pic Martina....looks great...now where is my thief and wine glass
smiley2.gif

Ooops that one not ready yet.....just checked out your website and I am very impressed !
smiley32.gif
Edited by: masta

uummm..dear med, that's not what my wine looks like!!!
smiley18.gif
but maybe someday!! I can't even see lightthrough the bottle yet.
smiley2.gif

Hahaha, well, this one has been bottled. I couldn't wait anymore. This is rose-hip wine, 3-gallons. It's still very young, but it already tastes very good. This was not filtered, because I thought it looked clear enough.

I just haven't gotten around to updating my website. I go in spurts with that, I have to admit.

Martina,

I agree with Masta, you have a nice web site and your wine looks wonderful.

Thanks for the compliments!!!

smiley9.gif

I use Corel-Photo-Paint 8 for my labels. I'm not very good at it, but it's enough to do what I want to do. I usually get my pictures from the web (google image-directory)....

Very nice and yummy looking. You have been practicing with that camera, huh?

yes, a little, actually. I should be spending more time on my wines though. I have a couple that are just .... not doing it's thing. Oh well... :)

Patience. Refer back to old notes. Refresh in a good book. It will be fine.

From just reading your posts, Martina, the best thang you can do is let the wine take it's time. Start another instead of worrying over this one or that one. One reason for the notes is to keep track of what is going on and the timelines of each one, and so you can have 2 or 3 or 4 going at once, started a week or 2 weeks or 3 weeks apart.

Latest posts

Back