Anyone getting juice??

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trolo

Older Member
Reaction score
Anyone in the Pittsburgh area getting juice soon ?? If yes where from??? I am not sure where I want to go to.
Tom

I think L'uva Bella is in that area not sure though you can always check

I am from the Pittsburgh area and I got juice from Luva Bella in Ohio and grapes from Consumers in the strip. Consumers also sells juice.

Thanks I went to walkers in New York wasn't sure in wanted to take another drive.

Consumers Fresh Produce in the Strip for a Pittsburgh solution. Presque Isle and Walkers Fruit Basket for local juice around Lake Erie. We love going to Walkers for the juice, then we hit a few wineries and breweries on the way back home. It's a great day trip from Pittsburgh. Further up, Fulkerson in the Finger Lakes sells juice as well. CFP has orders going on right now for Cali juice, I picked up six gallons of Chardonnay last week.

As for local juice, from reading blogs for Lake Erie, the last two winters have brutalized the Hybird and Vinifera. Many places aren't selling those to winemakers as they are struggling to meet commercial orders. On the plus side, sweeter natives juices like Concord and Catawba will be available soon, if they aren't already.

This is not true about meeting the needs. Most all varieties are still available along lake erie. They may be getting it in the finger lakes but we got it.

This is not true about meeting the needs. Most all varieties are still available along lake erie. They may be getting it in the finger lakes but we got it.

That's good to hear. We were getting worried about a lot of our favorite places up there. Hopefully, the last few years were once-in-a-lifetime a lifetime,and things get back to normal.

Thanks all I will look in to them all.
Well just racked and back sweetened
5gal of Steuben concord and niagara and will be bottling next week. So the Messay Closet winery ( as my wife named it) is ready to refill!!!!

Thanks all for advice !!!!
I went to Luva Bella and WOW they are great there. I got 5 gal of Gewürztraminer and the price was the best I ever seen. They were so nice to talk to. I also just made a trip to walkers. 5 gal of Isabella and fredonia the Messay closet winery is going to be busy!!! Thanks again all.

Back