Wine in Alaska

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have about ten cases of their emptes in my storage shed!!!

I know of these people and my LHBS is very good friends with them.

Mid, I have been to Homer many times. I used to fish out of Homer, and lived in Ninichik before I went to Kodiak.

Why are you going there?.

PM me and we can talk.

Sometimes I am envious Wolf has quests to visit.

You come to Alaska and Iwill show you a ime that you will never forget!

There is a saying that my door is always open.

I havent even closed my door in over 3 months. Literally. I havent locked my door in over 25 years.

I am a long way(12 hours road) from Homer and Kackemak Bay. But I miss it everyday.

My other neighbor left last evening at around 8pm. him and his "visitor" were heading for Homer.

My neighbor has a daughter that lives there and just for fun. Her name is "Future". he sent them down with an envelope. On the outside it says "Future". on the inside is a small note that says, " I love you."

The neighbor asked what to do with it. Phil said get it to any bar in Homer, and I guarantee itwill get to her.

Ever heard of Tom Bodett?? " I'll leave the light on for you?"

had a beer with him in the SALTY DOG SALOON in Homer.

At the "dog" they give you free peanuts and the shells make up the floor.

If you come to Alaska and don't look me up mid, then just keep on, because you will just be another tourist.

http://www.homeralaska.org/

One of the most beautiful places I have ever been in Alaska, and the people are just as wonderful. All 200 of them.

Truth is they will truly "leave the light on for ya"

Back