Grave situation

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jswordy

Reaction score
Trucker has been on road for a week and decides to stop in a hotel for the night. After he checks in, showers, etc. he goes to the lobby and asks where he might find a good meal. The desk clerk tells him there is a great steak place that serves drinks just around the block. He also tells him if he takes the shortcut through the cemetery behind the hotel he can save a 1/2 mile walk.

The trucker takes the long route around the block and gets to the restaurant and has a great meal. He also consumes a few cocktails and gets a bit inebriated and, after a few too many stumbles back out the door and finding it raining, he decides to take the shortcut through the cemetery back to the hotel.

As he is going back he stumbles and falls into an open grave. The grave being muddy, he can't get out so he just lays there in the muck yelling, "Help me, I'm cold! Help me, I'm cold!"

Another patron at the same hotel enjoying the same drunken night stumbles back through the cemetery and hears a voice coming from the ground.

He walks up to the grave, looking down at the mud-faced trucker, who again says, "Help me, I'm cold!"

The drunk standing at graveside shakes his head and says, "No wonder! You damn fool, you kicked all the dirt off you!"

Latest posts

Back