Show Us Your Pets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are right, I am not sure if he is a mix or not. He does still have his tail & his ears weren't cropped. They do have a horrible rep, hopefully someday people will see that it is the owner, not the dog

I don't have a pitt but I am not one who passes judgement without checking out something. When all the hoopla was going on about pitt bulls, I started to look into the breed and was totally shocked at what a gentle and intelligent dog they are and the reason they were put into the pitts to fight is because 1. they are an easy dog to train and 2. because of their strength.

People like Michael Vick need to be put into a pitt and told to fight for thier lives and lets see how they like it.

Julie said:
I don't have a pitt but I am not one who passes judgement without checking out something. When all the hoopla was going on about pitt bulls, I started to look into the breed and was totally shocked at what a gentle and intelligent dog they are and the reason they were put into the pitts to fight is because 1. they are an easy dog to train and 2. because of their strength.

People like Michael Vick need to be put into a pitt and told to fight for thier lives and lets see how they like it.

I agree 100%!!

Those of us who know dogs know it is not the dog that's the problem, its the owner. Same could be said about a lot of things (cars, guns, etc.), but I won't get on my soapbox. At the end of the day, those pushing to make dogs of any type the problem have likely never owned a dog nor trained one and therefore don't realize that any dog can be trained to be a fighter, or an ideal companion (hopefully the latter).

Here is my Pitt, Duke. He was a rescue I found in NE. So beaten up and had a collar on him that had to be carefully cut off because it was about to choke him. He used to be terrified of people and now he loves everyone. He is also very kind and gentle to my 1 yr old daughter. The best dog I've had so far!

Duke looks a lot like my Lawyer, who's been posted on here before - a Pit / Bullmastiff mix

He's a clown; he doesnt wag his tail normally - it goes up/down, in circles both ways, left/right, diagonal, and will change directions without any rhyme or reason... He's all torque, and on these concrete floors its hilarious - he slides all over, slides under the area rugs, runs into me... He actuall runs back and forth from area rug to area rug and gets them to scrunch up like in the old school cartoons... I'll have to take a pic next time

Loving-est-damn-dog i've ever had, obsessively so... I've heard of big dogs thinking their lap dogs, but i know if i let him, he'd climb into this recliner with me; 250lbs me, 95lbs him, and he wants on my lap..

But i never get enough of him, i'll see if y'all do

CIMG1978.jpg

lawyer1.jpg

I present to you, le kittehs:

The one with the bell is Little Dude
The ball of fluff is Fluffernutter
The black one is Blackie Chan

2013-01-12-007_1.jpg

2013-01-21-061.jpg

photo_1.jpg

I wanted to post pictures of my two "kids" as part of a "before and after" study. They go to the groomer tomorrow and I will post pictures when they return. They have their winter coats on right now. Louie is the Apricot Miniature Poodle and Gina is the White Standard Poodle.

100_0453.jpg

100_0454.jpg

I didnt know that orange-ish color in some Poodles made them "Apricot" (assuming thats what it is).. Grew up with my grandpa having some miniatures...

While your dogs are cute in their own way, Rocky.... That table next to the chair, has me droolin!

Say Hello to my little friend...His name is ozzy,He`s a great helper, i`ve been bless by his company for over 25 years ..His main job is picking out the oak....lol...it`s more like ,i use what he doesn`t shred to tiny pieces

IMAG0102.jpg

Wiccan_Lager said:
Holy mother that is one adorable kitteh! I always wanted a persian. :(

I never liked cats much till we got Kiki she unlike any other I've ever been around. I'm looking for her a stud right now.

Well, they are back from the groomer...they don't like going to the groomer and they hate those kerchiefs so I took them off right after the picture.

100_0462.jpg

100_0463.jpg

My wolfhounds are my babies. They think they're lapdogs. The tallest of the three is out of the one to the right. He was actually given to a friend and we watch him when they go home to Ireland. He was 140lbs and 9 ft from nose to tail at 9 months old.
Do you like my camel?

312428_2380399152355_6543999_n.jpg

408592_4758029391625_1882493518_n.jpg

Actually you may have seen him we keep him at the drive thru safari in the Shannandoa Valley! Maybe you've seen my seashell collection as well.
I keep it on display on beaches all over the world

Latest posts

Back