Chinese BBQ Pork

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfect. For cooking we make a ginger wine, like pound of ginger root/gal, loads of sugar to get high alcohol and bottle in beer bottles so that when we cook we just get a smaller bottle out and use it in place of the rice wine and having to have fresh ginger to grate and also makes a good addition to dipping sauces and at holiday times for knocking a punch up a few notches! WVMJ

Perfect. For cooking we make a ginger wine, like pound of ginger root/gal, loads of sugar to get high alcohol and bottle in beer bottles so that when we cook we just get a smaller bottle out and use it in place of the rice wine and having to have fresh ginger to grate and also makes a good addition to dipping sauces and at holiday times for knocking a punch up a few notches! WVMJ

Sounds good!

I was missing rice wine and/or rice vinegar. Balsamic Vinegar seemed to work. Even ran out of Soy Sauce so used some Worcestershire sauce. Came out good.

I don't even know why I look at and print out recipes. I rarely have what is on the ingredients list.

Latest posts

Back