New from Alaska

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolf197

Junior
Reaction score
Well I started this whole ordeal November of last year. I've not been terribly active and have only done 1 gallon batches but am having alot of fun with it. So far the only thing I made that I am real proud of is my birch sap wine that I have aging. But my very fist wine, a mead I have not even tried yet because I have to drink it with my momma and auntie and it is hard to get every one together. But I am rambling....

Yeah so far it taste pretty good I can't wait for it to age. I like the weird wines it appears, dandilion and fireweed. Going to pick some blueberries soon so I can't wait for that. And thank you.

WELCOME!! Is it bad when i see Alaska and think hmm snow wine that will need some back sweetening :)

Yeah so far it taste pretty good I can't wait for it to age. I like the weird wines it appears, dandilion and fireweed. Going to pick some blueberries soon so I can't wait for that. And thank you.

Now you have to try Salmon Berry wine!!!

Lol make a sugar wine, yum...

I would love to find a big batch of salmon berries but everyone guards their spots like burried treasure.

Back