Hello from Chicago

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MidlandWG

Junior
Reaction score
Hi, new to the forum, actually just found it, very glad to be here! I've been making wine for a while, probably about 10 years now and seem to be getting in it deeper and deeper every year. Wife is understanding, but only because she gets to enjoy the fruits of my labor! I also own a grape distribution company that brings in grapes to the Midwest from California, just started out but seems to be going good. Glad to be here and very glad I found you!

Thanks,
John

Welcome to the forum. We all welcome your experience too.

Welcome chime in when you can and tell us a little about what you have made

Hi, new to the forum, actually just found it, very glad to be here! I've been making wine for a while, probably about 10 years now and seem to be getting in it deeper and deeper every year. Wife is understanding, but only because she gets to enjoy the fruits of my labor! I also own a grape distribution company that brings in grapes to the Midwest from California, just started out but seems to be going good. Glad to be here and very glad I found you!

Thanks,
John
Welcome and thanks for joining the forum here! I bought 3 buckets of juice from you this spring. All are doing very good for me. I hope to maybe look at bottling some of it after harvest in early fall here. What areas of California are you able to get grapes from this year?

Latest posts

Back