Greetings from Chicago

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janzz

Junior
Reaction score
Hello fellows winemakers! I'm an old and seasoned hobbyist making wines for more than 30 years. I can't count the bottles I've made. I have the following wines in secondaries right now: Riesling, White Grape/Pear, Niagara Grape, Cranberry/Raisins, Dried Rose Hips I and II, Pomegranate, Banana/Ginger. I recently bottled Sour Cherry, Mixed Apples and Blueberry/Merlot. I just started a Skeeter Pee for the first time using my cranberry slurry. I'm looking forward to sharing my knowledge and learning from you.
janzz

Wwelcome Jan and pleasure to have you on our forum. Do you make kits or grapes or frsh juice? Either way it doesnt matter as most of us use all 3, just curious.

I never used kits, they're too expensive for me. It's either fresh fruit or grape juice from California sold in our local fruit market in the fall.

Welcome to the forum feel free to comment on threads and help teach us younger wine maker things that you have learned over the years

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have another brain to pick! This is a great place to do that!

Back