whats your favorite white wine kit to make?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken Ridge Showcase German Gewurztraminer. I make it dry by adding the Suss Reserve pack to the primary fermenter before topping up to the 23 litre mark.

Steve

I'm making a MM, Renaissance, Pinot Grigio right now. I'll let you know in about 1-2 years. I do like Pinot Grigio and I chose it because it is an upper end kit.

I'm making a MM, Renaissance, Pinot Grigio right now. I'll let you know in about 1-2 years. I do like Pinot Grigio and I chose it because it is an upper end kit.

For a white, you probably don't have to wait that long. But definitely save a case for that long, so that you can form your own opinion.

Steve

Any Limited Edition kit thats sounds good to me that I have never tried. For instance I had never tried Gewürztraminer before buying it as Limited Edition and now I have different ones. What I can tell you is I don't like middle of the road Riesling. Big Whites only like WE Washington Columbia Valley. It makes a difference. Many of the mist kits are good also.

Latest posts

Back