After 34 years, I agree!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
32 years here...but with a red head, so that's like 96 with a normal woman!

The 6 most important words a married man should know...

Yes Baby, you're right, I'm wrong.

You can end it quick, or slowly bleed to death....besides, it really confuses her when you agree with them.

32 years here...but with a red head, so that's like 96 with a normal woman!

The 6 most important words a married man should know...

Yes Baby, you're right, I'm wrong.

You can end it quick, or slowly bleed to death....besides, it really confuses her when you agree with them.

Mine does the squeeze play. If I say "You're right, I'm wrong," she takes me off on the "Don't you be so condescending" ride. I think it was a husband who thought up the old saying, Silence is golden. :D

I, too, have 6 famous words but they differ slightly. We have been married 44 1/2 years now and I'm still alive. Those famous words are "Go to h3ll, do it yourself!'

I, too, have 6 famous words but they differ slightly. We have been married 44 1/2 years now and I'm still alive. Those famous words are "Go to h3ll, do it yourself!'

I say the same thing! But, truth be told, both Roger and I say this only when the wife is out of the house! :sm

I say the same thing! But, truth be told, both Roger and I say this only when the wife is out of the house! :sm
It has actually become more of a joke than anything else. The back story is we can't work on projects together. We have the same goal but take totally different approaches. That phrase has helped us both realize when we have pushed too far and is our signal to back off. One of us usually says something like 'don't make me use the 6 words'!

just putting in a females 2 cents.(and a red headed one)

My first wife divorced me because I asked her "can we just skip to to the make-up sex part"...not cool.

I know I have the choice to keep my mouth shut, but I seldom have the ability to actually do so. ;););)

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...XzH8jM1IqOvX8u3Y3eDZeB_A&ust=1484662334189609

images

Latest posts

Back