• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Winemaking Equipment

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Bob! There are some really good deals there. I would be all over that second listing if I were in the area and in the market for wine making supplies.

Rocky, I'm with you. Ithink the second one is a great deal since the corker alone is about $130. The third one wanting $20 for 5 gallon carboys is a bit high unless you can't get them locally there. The first listing for $1500, I think is pretty high for used equipment.

My thinking exactly, Dan. You are basically getting a $130 floor corker for $95 and 4 each 6 gallon carboys, a fermenter and a bottle tree for free! If I were in the St. Louis area, I would be on that like ugly on an ape!

the first three are not worth $1600
I have an new 26 (100L) VC fermenter for sale for $379. 8 5 gal carboys are new at $29.99ea and a 6 gal at $34.99 ea.... that's $655 even adding the other items listed below, still below 1K. Bought some used equipment from some people who wanted $500 for about $150 of equipment. It was not even worth $500 if it was new. Some people dream....

The list of items are below. The first three are are worth $1600 together.

13 gal variable capacity stainless steel fermenter
8 five gallon glass carboys with tape thermometers
1 six gallon glass Carboy
1 five gallon American oak barrel medium toast with bung (no tap) one can be added
This barrel will last many years if cared for by burning a sulfur wick every two months when dry
Some are included but available at wine supply store
1 ninety post bottle tree with a bottle washer attachment for sanitizing bottles
1 bottle rinser attachment for faucet
1 electric bottle capsule Shrinker dresses bottle to look professional

Latest posts

Back