My Carboys

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerryNTA

Reaction score
Here is the apple.. I am gonna prolly bottle it this weekend
2005-10-24_195751_DSCN44901.gif

Here is Some blueberry that is two weeks old I think it is looking very good.
2005-10-24_195857_DSCN44891.gif

And last but not least here is the elderberry mead.
2005-10-24_195952_DSCN44881.gif
Edited by: JerryNTA

Jerry - How long did the apple sit before it got to looking so good? I have
some in gallon bottles about a month old with plenty of lees and still
quite murky. Does your photo show the results of the first racking?
Thanks.
Bill

Looks good Jerry!

smiley32.gif

You might want to rack your apple off the sediment before you bottle. Let it sit a few days to make sure you left everything at the bottom. But it looks very good! I am getting thirsty!
smiley36.gif

M.

the apple is from a kit. it has been about 25 days. and I was plaining on racking it today.

Apple is beautiful Jerry..Great job.
smiley32.gif
What kind of Mead do you have?

I got the Honey from a local brew shop. I put in 8oz of elderberry in it.. Yes sir Hippie you are correct

As soon as i figure out how to down size pictures i will post some of mine,i need a coach LMAO
smiley36.gif

Harry

Harry, If you have an Outlook email account, try this. It is how I shrink my pictures down for posting.

Using your Outlook account, email yourself the picture you want to post. A box will pop up asking if you wantto make the picture smaller. Choose yes, then save it to your computer in that smaller form. I have a folder of pictures titled, "Smaller pics" just for posting and mailing. Hope this works for you!

Harry said:
As soon as i figure out how to down size pictures i will post some of mine,i need a coach LMAO
smiley36.gif

Harry

I got my image resizer from the internet somewhere for free. I think it is on the microsoft website. It works very well. Once it is uploaded to your cpu, you just right click on the photo and click on resize and go from there. Maybe google it.

wine%20display.JPG

Here is a little display we made in our front yard for the holidays,Of course i had to show off my wine (lol).cant wait until after Thanksgiving so i can make pumpkin wine and mum wine, Gonna start my persimmon in a couple days, Wine from left to right Raspberry from welches,Spiced orange mead,Strawberry from fruit & Mustang Grape

Harry

Latest posts

Back