Hello from Az

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blazedup

Junior
Reaction score
New guy from the Phoenix, Az area here. Ive been lurking around here for a while now and have learned much. Made my first grape wine a couple months ago, cabernet sav from grapes we picked at a semi-local vineyard. For that wine we crushed 200lbs with a hand crank crusher and destemmed by hand. Hand destemming took hours, so now im looking for a crusher/destemmer for next season. Any ideas of where to pickup a good used crusher/destemmer?

Welcome to the forum!

Can't help with a crusher. I've only gotten as far into this hobby as making grape wine from kits and juice buckets. Starting with grapes is a level I don't believe I'll ever get to do for myself.

Welome to the forum! I've got no advice for the crusher/destemer. I'm at the country wine stage, and haven't even done my first kit yet!

Keep an eye on Craigslist or place a wanted ad at your LHBS stating your interest in one. Start networking now for next year!

Howdy Blazed, welcome to the forum. There is a classified section on here. Once in while things pop up on there. Arne.

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome. Just found a great black friday deal on a manual crusher/destemmer and pulled the trigger!
Happy Thanksgiving all.

Latest posts

Back