Wine Room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am starting a thread to see the progress in the wine room. Here it is today. I would like to add A wine rack in the corner to hold 150-200 bottles. It will come. Patience as they say.

Wine room.jpg

Nice set up. Id like to see more support in the area where the dolly is though if you plan on loading that counter top up with full carboys! Id like to see more eine being made also! LOL

yes the spot above the carboys is alittle weak. I have had it this way for about 6 months. I have been looking for a 7-8ft piece of countertop. I hope to see something on craigslist this spring. Or I just need to get to the Restore in Madison. I am sure they will have something.

And no DaveL that is not a beer bong. Racking cane and a funnel. I put the tubing in the end of the funnel to keep it out of the way. Sorry but I was to old when I was young for one of those things.

Just a weak attempt at humor. But what what I hear a bear bong is the state flower in Wisconsin. ( now thats a better attempt at humor)

PS I like the peg board idea.

I am leaning on the sink which is next to the washer and dryer. Its one of those large utility sinks. Really handy.

And yes dave the beer bong could be the state flower the way the beer flows here. We are transplants from Iowa. It seems to be a microbrew on every corner next to a church.

I have three sisters in and around Madison. My Grandma is from Jefferson, Iowa. She grew up on a corn farm early last century. My Mother tells fond stories of summering there.
Nice looking workspace.

Added to the wine room today. Put in shelving under the countertop to hold about 50 bottles. This is not enough I know but its a start. Beefed it up to hold the wieght of the carboys better to.

wine room 2.jpg

Looking good lonesomechicken. Shelving under the counter is good use of space. I think i might just go that direction myself.

Back