Would you file a State Income tax return...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be inclined to file to be on record, simply due to all the tax return fraud. You don't want the first address they get to be someone other than yours.

I'd be inclined to file to be on record, simply due to all the tax return fraud. You don't want the first address they get to be someone other than yours.

I am on record. I had to file a PA return last year. Monies from the sale of our home in CT sat in our new PA bank account until we closed on our new house here in PA. The account generated enough interest such that last year I needed to file a return. Not so this year.

Last edited:
If you donate enough to me you should be good just remember to donate to me in cash only,,, like Nixon said trust me, shirk

QUOTE=bkisel;636116]Would you file a State Income tax return even though you weren't required to file?

Turns out that this year (my first full tax year in PA) my interest and dividends didn't add up to the amount that would require me to file (PA doesn't tax my retirement income). I'm leaning on filing anyway - just to be on record so to speak. Do you see any pros or cons one way or the other? Thanx[/QUOTE]

If you donate enough to me you should be good just remember to donate to me in cash only,,, like Nixon said trust me, shirk

I've a Nigerian friend, Barrister Frank N. Stein, that should be able to help you out. Should I put you guys in touch with each other? :mny

Ouch::

QUOTE=bkisel;636272]I've a Nigerian friend, Barrister Frank N. Stein, tat should be able to help you out. Should I put you guys in touch with each other? :mny

What's unfortunate is that there supposedly have been folks that have fallen for the Nigerian email scams. Sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back