Cellar Craft Cellar Craft Showcase Shiraz & Chateau du Pays

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ou8amaus

Reaction score
Have a chance to get a couple of these kits for relatively inexpensive. New unopened 2015 date codes. I have never made Showcase series...
So quick question: Does anyone have any feedback on these specific kits / brand? I really appreciate any feedback.

I've read some good things about the CC Chateau du Pays. It is on my bucket list. Unfortunately, my LHBS does not carry that kit, so I can't get it when they have a sale.

I would love to try the Chateau du Pays. Sorry I can't help, but my LHBS and LP don't carry it. Please post what you decide and your fermentation notes

Thank you for your input! Going to go pick them up today. 2x of each kit, 280.00 for the lot. 70$ each sounds like a deal...

Thank you for your input! Going to go pick them up today. 2x of each kit, 280.00 for the lot. 70$ each sounds like a deal...

How much will you charge to ship one to the USA? Including shipping, it might beat the sale price here.

How much will you charge to ship one to the USA? Including shipping, it might beat the sale price here.

Unfortunately shipping anything from-or-to the States is prohibitively expensive. The moment it crosses the border freight goes double at a minimum. It is a major reason Canadians get a PO box just over the border. Cheaper to go pick it up!

Where do I get this deal? Details please!

Kijiji. Individual bought 2 dozen of them and I am assuming had enough of the hobby and wants to sell whatever he has left. Kits are unopened and date codes are 31206-5111-0080 and 31692-5134-0168 which seem to be 2015 date codes... They are also selling an enolmatic bottle filler for $200.00.

Unfortunately shipping anything from-or-to the States is prohibitively expensive.

$85 CAD for shipping. Ouch. $44 from Champlain, NY, about 70 km from you.

If a bunch of us get together, can we make it worth your while to drive to Champlain, NY?

$85 CAD for shipping. Ouch. $44 from Champlain, NY, about 70 km from you.

If a bunch of us get together, can we make it worth your while to drive to Champlain, NY?

I think I inadvertently misled you with my previous post... He only has 4 kits left and I am buying them all and will be making them. Sorry!

That's below manufactures cost, what the manufacture is selling to the whole seller, then to retailer. I don't think I've seen a Du Pays below, $110. at retail--and that was a fire sale. I've made the, Walla Walla Cab/Mer (too young to tell). A friend of my has made all of the, Showcase series and loves them! That's a deal!

They are going for $140 + $10 shipping from Fine Vine Wines so that is one heck of a deal for a none out of date kit. You are sure its not out of date right? LOL

They are going for $140 + $10 shipping from Fine Vine Wines so that is one heck of a deal for a none out of date kit. You are sure its not out of date right? LOL

Pretty sure... date code on box say 31206-5111-0080 and 31692-5134-0168, which if I am correct translate to April/May 2015.

Latest posts

Back