Computer programs

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kutya

Reaction score
Anyone know where I could geta computer program that I would be able to keep track of all my wine making information ie. racking dates, bottleing, etc... I have made up a notebook to keep track of this information, but would like to jump into the computer era.. I also have a palm one (PDA) I could keep in the "wine room" I have searched the net with no luck on this??

pk and appleman, thanks for the info. Does Martina's program work with a Palm? I checked it out and it looks really good. Anyone try it?????

I would not imagine that a Pocket PC program would work with a Palm. If it's a Java program it'll work on both. Otherwise she would have to create two different versions, one for Palm and one for Windows CE

Thanks for the information, I'm going to email Martina to get more information. Sounds like Martina is quite the computer whiz.... I'll see what she can do for me.

If anyone is interested, I found a great program to run on a palm. It's called Vinter 1.6. It's really easy to run, and seems to have all the necessary drop downs. It's $10, and I ran the sample program for a little while. If anyone is interested it can be found by googling palmsource software.

kutya said:
If anyone is interested, I found a great program to run on a palm. It's called Vinter 1.6. It's really easy to run, and seems to have all the necessary drop downs. It's $10, and I ran the sample program for a little while. If anyone is interested it can be found by googling palmsource software.

Thanks will do...
smiley4.gif

kutya said:
pk and appleman, thanks for the info. Does Martina's program work with a Palm? I checked it out and it looks really good. Anyone try it?????

I have her program on my Pocket PC. It works quite nice and is comparableto any commercial program you might find. Heck, I guess it IS a commercial program. I don't know if she has a Palm version though. If she doesn't, you might email her and ask her if it is possible.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif
Edited by: smurfe

Smurfe: I did that, and it would not work on a palm, that's when I found the other program that works really well... thanks. jh

Latest posts

Back