Other Master Vintner Weekday Wine Kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msfgroup

Reaction score
Good Morning fellow wine makers

Tis the time of year for us to start our wine making I was browsing for kits to consider and came upon Master Vintner Weekday Wine in their kits and curious if anyone has used them and their thoughts about them. It appears they are a relatively quick processing wine for parties etc. Please let me know your thoughts

Many Thanks
Mike and Sherry
MSF GROUP

I just received the Pinot Noir kit today. I'm not expecting greatness, but I be happy with decent. We'll see.

I haven't tried the Weekday Wine kits, but it's roughly the same amount of juice concentrate as the Fontana kits on Amazon, so you could check those out as well if you haven't already (and read the "tweaking cheap kits" thread in the Kit Forums). The Fontana kits tend to go in and out of stock on Amazon, so it's worth checking regularly.

Compared to other, larger kits (10L, 16L, 18L), these smaller 5.2L-5.5L kits are meant to be - and are billed as - "quick drinkers". Everyone's taste is different, but in my experience, even these kits need at least 4 months - preferably 6 months - before they really taste good and I'd share them with anyone.

Latest posts

Back