Winery Flooring?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a similar set of mats in my winemaking area and love them. I have (accidentally) dropped bottles and other glass items without breakage. Mine came from Costco, Home Depot and probably Lowes or Menards sell similar items. They are 2 foot interlocking square, maybe 8 to a package. Great for standing on for an extended period.

I think it could also double as an exercise mat so you never have to leave your winery..

I have this stuff in my workshop around work benches and saws. Package of 4 squares (2X2) that interlock. I have saved my feet & back, numerous edged tools and wooden objects from extensive damage. I do have some rolling carts that will roll over it but their wheels are not your 2 or 3 inch wheels.

Walmart store pickup gives me the shivers just thinking about it. I have wasted way too much time waiting for someone to even show up and then wander aimlessly around trying to find things. On multiple occasions either I or the worker have just gone out to the floor and picked up the item off the shelf. I happily pay a little extra now to avoid that headache.

Good stuff! I keep a couple in my winery which is also my office at home. Easy to move around, protects carboys from tile floors, and they are cheap too. used them today at lunch when I racked a Zin and a White outta the buckets and into carboys. very useful...I have also made carboy jackets...razor blade and duck tape....ugly but functional, keeps 'em warm and free from bumps

i've done cut outs and glued to the bottom of my worn out Crocs and got a few more months of walking around on our rocky ground....yes, I am so tight I squeak and so do my Crocs.:db

Latest posts

Back