Cellar Craft White Merlot kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddportleft

Reaction score
Can any of you recommend a good yet reasonably priced white merlot kit. I found one from Midwest for $99.99 and I am not sure if I want to buy it. Any suggestions?

Vineco makes two... Ken Ridge Classic White Merlot, and Cellar Craft Premium Washington Reserve White Merlot. The KRC should be less money; however, this line has limited distribution in the USA.

The $99 kit at Midwest appears to be a Winexpert Selection Original kit. It would be about the same quality as the Cellar Craft that I mentioned.
http://www.midwestsupplies.com/white-merlot-selection-original.html

BTW, do you know that "White Merlot" means that it is a blush (or rose) wine? When I ran a store, this was a point of confusion for many people.

Steve

I did know that it is a blush wine. But, it is a merlot blush. I think it's more flavorful than any other so-called blush wines. I do like a good red merlot, as well as most reds. But, my wife likes whites and blush wines. So, this is a good "middle ground."

Latest posts

Back