Opinions Wanted

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Label Do You Prefer?

• Fun and loose

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Stuffy, but dignified

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Who's the audience? Sometimes fun and loose and sometimes dignified (but never stuffy) ... Personally , I aim for labels that are informative (not one of your categories).

Jim,,,, no matter what, it's all about having FUN!!! Blueberry invokes light/cheery/refreshing attitude and no "snooty" allowed. I like the fun faces. One look at that and people will be begging for a sip!:) JMHO

Agree with Mike, make them both. Life is too short and serious not to interject some fun.
Of course you could label them with the serious one because by the end of the bottle, they will probably be seeing the label as the non-serious one. :)

On a side note, I want that glass you are holding.........or is it just an illusion?

Agree with Mike, make them both. Life is too short and serious not to interject some fun.
Of course you could label them with the serious one because by the end of the bottle, they will probably be seeing the label as the non-serious one. :)

On a side note, I want that glass you are holding.........or is it just an illusion?

Sadly, it isn't me holding the glass. I have no idea if that's real or Photoshop. I'd be afraid to pick that thing up. Imagine the mess if you dropped it!

Back