RJ Spagnols CranApple limited edition kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

univity

Reaction score
Is this new or has anyone tried it before? I am thinking of ordering it but was curious if anyone had opinions on it.

Yeah - I don't have a ton of time so I keep my WIP pretty low - right now just have my pumkin wine I started last Nov and the blackberry I started last Jan - so I need a kit to keep me busy so I leave those 2 alone to age. Otherwise I will tinker with them and it's best to let nature do its magic! I did do about 4 kits in the last 3 months though - my stock was getting low.

My cellar is pretty darn full now and I still have 5 batches bulking, 1 clearing, and 3 limited editions on order and a batch of crab apple/ raspberry that Ill be starting tomorrow.

wow - that is a lot of work!

I commend you. With football season looming - Fridays nights are High School Football (my baby brother is a Senior in HS and young enough to be my son), Saturday is College (Ohio State is not a school, it is a cult and I was born, raised, still livein the same town), and Sunday is NFL (YAY to Direct TV and NFL Sunday Ticket)..... then u have Monday night football, Thursday night college - all the time for the various fantasy football leagues - winemaking tends to take a back burner in the fall for me :)

BUT - after the fall my stash will get very low! As watching sports requires drinking

football and wine... what more could a girl ask for!Edited by: univity

Bottled it this evening - OMG is it delicious!!!!

Is it OK to drink this for breakfast instead of Ocean Spray?

A glass of Cranapple in the mornin' or is that an Apple a day?
smiley2.gif

BOTH!! plus the antioxidants in wine - perfect food!

George - do you have more of these in stock? I may have to make another batch - yes - it is THAT good!!!!

Back