This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome job!! My wife and I started WW in January. I have since lost 30 lbs, and my wife has lost 20lbs.. Still want to lose another 30lbs to get to my goal of 185.. So far I've gone from a size 42 to size 38..

:b

Yeah, gotta love the Floyd, good to meet you Man. sure have a different perspective meeting everyone myself. Right On.:b

fantastic to be able to put faces to names..

well done on the Weightloss.. that must have taken some dedication.

Allie

I'm usually the one taking the pictures, so I don't have a whole lot of me...here's a self portrait just taken...

512015610_pJAjp-M.jpg

Here's one from a trip I took a couple years ago...

242591250_bHyAt-O.jpg

Peace,
Bob

:d So does that mean I do look like a middle aged tattooed women who parties hard Troy??? I am middle aged, I do party hard and I do have two small tattoos so maybe I am and I do! :f

Allie, I do still have that hid photo of us at kmart, I'll dig it out! I saw it the other day so its here somewhere!!! Cardi wearing with nice handbag, lol, now lets talk about your attire, lets see Allie likes to wear kaftans and plastic jandals and ok Im stopping there!!!!

Love the Heather Locklear compliment, thanks for that (I wish I did)!!!! That photo is the real me though and the one with black hair is especially for Troy (Right back at ya!) its from a competiton a few friends and I had online as to who could make themselves the ugliest avatar! :f The other one was a fancy dress party where I went as Patsy from Ab Fab....and no I dont smoke!

So am I getting this right, I look like you imagined???? So far everyone else looks like I imagined except Wade, but thats because I saw his pic ages ago so I knew what he looked like!!!

Congrats on the weigth loss those of you who mentioned it, thats awesome!

Wade your kids are gorgeous...your daughter looks like my niece. My girls are 13 and 16 and i dont think they would like me to show their photos!!!::

thankyou WSG.. I work in oils and acrylics, birds and trees are my favourite subjects. Watercolours are definately the most difficult medium to work in, you're doing better than I am , it takes patience I seem to have less of, as my teenagers slowly drive me insane.

this is one of our native tui's
Allie

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-latest-tu.jpg

Last edited:
Very Nice St_Allie. Do you sell them or just a hobby.

Thanks Tom,

I do sell them, my work is predominantly word of mouth and commissioned these days. Means I have plenty of work regularly.

Allie

I thought so. Looks to good to NOT share...
How long you been making Wine? What's you favorite? :d

Tom,
I used to make wine and cider 20 years back, before children ( I have 4).

elderberry wine and the sparkling elderflower was always my very favourite. My daughters love sparkling rhubarb and I have tweaked that recipe to make a sparkling peach as well.

How long have you been making wines? and what are your particular favourites Tom?

Allie

Last edited:
Whinemaker, no idea why, but I thought you was female... {no hitting me}

Allie
That is some good detail on the bird!!

"Girl in white" looks like it's your Wife in White lol
Guess then you are on the left....

Latest posts

Back