My wine room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisy317

Reaction score
So this is my wine room which is still in progress...

wineroom4.jpg

The cat is my wine making mascot... lol

wineroom2.jpg

The Busch Light box is from a bar that I get free bottles from...

wineroom1.jpg

wineroom3.jpg

I plan on putting in a double utility sink with a dedicated tap for a bottle rinser. The cupboards under the counter are in the process of being transformed into wine storage.

I figure this isn't too bad for a wine room. For now anyhow...

Last edited:
Awesome, it looks like youll have plenty of room unless you get out of control like Tom! :)

Really....I saw the first photo and thought...."ehhh, not bad...a corner of the kitchen".

THen it all unfolded and I see that you have a whole kitchen like room that you're getting to play in.

Lucky girl.

WOW...I am totally jealous of your set up. That awesome. I keep hearing about a dedicated faucet for bottle rinsing but I really don't think its necessary myself. If you tried a double bottle rinser I don't think you would go back to a single one. They are cheap and don't put any pressure on your faucet. Just a thought!..But you have have an awesome set up. Can't wait to see what you're going to do with the finished product, besides drinking it. Keep us posted Daisy!

Gee,

My daughter moved into my wine room and she doesn't seem to be in any hurry to move out :? so I am stuck with the laundry room, kitchen and spare bedroom. :(

Nice area you have there, Daisy.

Gee,

My daughter moved into my wine room and she doesn't seem to be in any hurry to move out :? so I am stuck with the laundry room, kitchen and spare bedroom. :(

Gosh I have a table set up in the basement and you're complaining about having a wine making area consisting of three rooms!:po A clean up room, a fermenting room, and an aging room. you lucky dog!!

Gosh I have a table set up in the basement and you're complaining about having a wine making area consisting of three rooms!:po A clean up room, a fermenting room, and an aging room. you lucky dog!!

Gee, maybe you are right since I am not the one who has to move this stuff from room to room, Mike does :) :):)

Gee,

My step daughter moved upstairs to another bedroom and I grabbed her old room and made it a nice size wine cellar. She was thinking she would have 2 rooms. :) NOT!

We keep hinting for her to get her own place. She's not taking the hints though.

Daisy, that's a great set up. Lots of room and plenty of light. Does your cat help you with the directions? :)

My wine room definitely needs some "decor help" lol

The wallpaper on the top of the room needs to go and I would like to paint the room a different color... It's just not really a priority to me...

Not too bad for a 2nd kitchen IMHO.

Daisy, that's a great set up. Lots of room and plenty of light. Does your cat help you with the directions? :)

The cat can't read yet... She's only 7 months old... :)

She does, however, like to follow me EVERYWHERE I go and watch EVERYTHING I do. She makes good company.

Latest posts

Back