Tempranillo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It better be good after all that work!
smilie.gif

I don't understand how that press works, could you explain or give a link?

Okay, so I now watch a video on Youtube and the fellow says the water pressure was 40 PSI. I'd never have guessed that standard houshold water pressure ~40-60 psi would be enough to press the grapes. Learn something new every day!

Looks like a lot of fun.

How far from the garage to the winery? I'm thinking 1 pump and a lot of tubing. The truck transport in the macro bins scared the bejesus outta me.

Looks like a lot of fun.

How far from the garage to the winery? I'm thinking 1 pump and a lot of tubing. The truck transport in the macro bins scared the bejesus outta me.

Next time, we're thinking of drilling a hole through the back of the garage and down to the "winery". The truck scared me too. :0

Okay, so I now watch a video on Youtube and the fellow says the water pressure was 40 PSI. I'd never have guessed that standard houshold water pressure ~40-60 psi would be enough to press the grapes. Learn something new every day!

Basic Physics.... P over a lot of SI's will result in a lot of Force :db

Just a suggestion, in my humble opinion, a voice over describing what is happening would be much better than playing music. And more informative.

And perhaps edit out some of the truck backing up footage?

Just a suggestion, in my humble opinion, a voice over describing what is happening would be much better than playing music. And more informative.

Im a big alan jackson fan, i loved the music playlist. Good video, great playlist.

Last edited:

True, if I was making a video with the purpose of an informative product. But in this case, it's a fun family video that I thought I'd share with the community here. My primary intent was my own family fun video. I've done informative videos as well....[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsDkYHqRibU[/ame] ....but that wasn't the intent here.

True, if I was making a video with the purpose of an informative product. But in this case, it's a fun family video that I thought I'd share with the community here. My primary intent was my own family fun video. I've done informative videos as well....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsDkYHqRibU ....but that wasn't the intent here.

Now that is one handsome guy!

IMG_1369.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back