Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott,

as he is the QA/QC winemaker at Franciscan & the Napa line facility, it would lead me to think that he would have access to nearly as much wine as one could possibly want to taste.

And while it would soundnice if you get a lot of different styles, those ones that didnt come out quite right might make for soem unpleasant tastings

Al,

the importer, Diageo, dropped that line as it was didn't bring in its results that they wanted in NH.

you will make out on Moon Mountain Cab too if you wait till the end of the month, another close out deal ....

Welcome! You are new to this forum but soon you will be giving advice and instructions!! Glad to have you aboard

Cool concept, did you have to pay for the kit or was it already figured in to the school cost? What kit did you choose in case I missed it.

Wade,

As with most college courses books and materials are over and above the basic tutition charges.

I went with the All Juice Chardonnay, as as the teacher recommended starting with a white wine first.

Amy and I are not huge fans of PG or SB, so Chard was the best one to try.

Of course we are both hoping that this kit goes well, adn are llloking to try a Zinfandel (red) as we are hooked on Rosenblum

& we have 6 bottles of the 30th aniversary rockpile zin sitting in the rack aging for another 3-5 yrs.

PG & SB?
smiley24.gif
smiley9.gif

Sorry Pinot grigio and Sav blanc

Sometimes work bleeds over, and I forget not everyone uses the same terms

Back