First Intro

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve_M

All things wine!
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Just a quick intro, my name is Steve live in Westchester County N.Y.
New to wine making, I found this site to be very helpful so far! Enormous amount of information thank you all for providing your wisdom.
I will post my first foray in the Beginners section.

Steve

Welcome to the group, a lot of good information and good people here so just jump right in.

Welcome Steve. There are several members up in your area that are really experienced wine makers. All willing to share info. I joined last year as a brand new winemaker and thanks to all the help here, I have a wall full of drinkable wine. I'm hooked!

Howdy Steve, and welcome. We're glad to have you. Lots of good info here, but don't be bashful. If you need help chances are good that at least one of the long timers will have experienced the same issues and have an answer.

Best, Fran

Welcome Steve, Lots available to from learn here as well as helpful people to answer questions

Hello everyone!
Just a quick intro, my name is Steve live in Westchester County N.Y.
New to wine making, I found this site to be very helpful so far! Enormous amount of information thank you all for providing your wisdom.
I will post my first foray in the Beginners section.

Steve

Welcome!
We needed more NY'ers around here (if at very least to help make fun of NJ!)

Steve, Welcome to WMT. This is a great place with really great people who are always willing to help and give advice. Feel free to share your undertakings and experiences, problems and successes. Thats how all we learn.
Once again welcome!!!

Beano Joe

Latest posts

Back