This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Fiero's guys .:b
I'm into old cars also here's a quick one of my Buick GS 455
2968405698_f594008116.jpg

Last edited:
Here's one of my canoe from the same show.
Its hull is western red ceder trimed in walnut, and white ash.
2967560171_dba368a846.jpg

We should start a new thread on "toys":D

First of all there is athread like that, maybe Wade can find it. I'll look too.

Secondly, "SAH-WEET' ride! I am assuming the piece of paper in the windshield is a speeding ticket!LOL

Thirdly, I have had the opportunity to see these all wood canoes! A work of art to say the least!

Troy

Hey Dale
Nice ride, back in the seventies I got to cruise around in one of those quite a bit, an older friend of mine had one fresh off the dealers floor. It was the light green model.
Rod

Hi Larry
As one Fiero enthusiast to another I thought you might enjoy seeing the car my youngest son and I did a few years ago.
Rod

Nice, very nice. Does he still have it? I love seeing what can be done to these little plastic cars. I have a goodly assortment of new replacement parts hidden all over the house that I just do not have the time to get to what with still working about 50 hrs a week and all my other pursuits in life. I see you are from Coudersport, the home of our infamous Adelphia Cable folks (the previous owners of the beloved Sabres).
Larry:b

a pic of me and my dad in HI. we both make wine, but recently he had an accident and needed back surgery. i've been doing all our wine work for the last 3 months.
dadandiatbeach.jpg

here's my other hobbie
100_1602.jpg

engine bay
pipes_engine.jpg

rear trunk with custom intercooler made by me
pipes_trunk.jpg

whine4wine>>that's a sweet buick. i love driving the buick special in GT4, but never drove a real classic. they are hard to find.

Last edited:
Thanks to all, there is a ton of hours in building that canoe. And the car for that matter. I also have a 66 Stang (down off the rotisserie awaiting paint) and a 69 Camaro (basketcase, disassembled, retirement project?)
Always something on the fire.:w

It looks like there are a lot of sweet toys out there from our viewers.
Nice job on that intercooler MV sweet ride.

Nice, very nice. Does he still have it? I love seeing what can be done to these little plastic cars.

Yes, he has a Subaru as a daily driver and the Fiero registered as a seasonal car, that makes insurance affordable. In the summer he tends to drive it everyday.

I see you are from Coudersport, the home of our infamous Adelphia Cable folks (the previous owners of the beloved Sabres).

Yeh it's too bad about that whole debacle. This area could sure use the jobs,and they had big plans for downtown Buffalo too.

Rod

Yes, he has a Subaru as a daily driver and the Fiero registered as a seasonal car, that makes insurance affordable. In the summer he tends to drive it everyday.

Yeh it's too bad about that whole debacle. This area could sure use the jobs,and they had big plans for downtown Buffalo too.

Rod

I've got collectors insurance on mine. I can't believe how cheap it is.

Finally downtown Buffalo has started to improve without them. Jobwise we continue to suffer also. The area has lost population to the point the Rochester NY area will soon have more people living there than us.

Larry

I wished we would have had collectors ins on his as he had only been on the street a month and someone pulled out in front of him. Of coarse the insurance co. tried to total it. Then they met my sons really pissed off father.

Rod

Thanks Larry

Our thoughts while building it were "If GM were doing this car today how would it look and what would the power train be?"

Rod

You can tell by my screen name that i don't make alot of pictures.
Actually with my 2 year old son, i've had to bite the bullet and have some taken. (i was lucky the camera didn't break.)

This one is from last summer. I don't smoke cigarettes anymore, i quit a month ago. YAY ME!!!
4497546142_99bbc2c6e5.jpg

I also don't "pop" my collar, i had just put on my clothes out of the pool, and my wife (Brandi, SWMBO) thought it looked sexy, so...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back