skeeter pee flavoring

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wig58

Reaction score
I thought I had read somewhere-no can not find it- that you can flavor skeeter pee with kool aid. just wondering if anyone has done this and what amounts of kool aid was used. (1 packet per QT?) thanks for any help. just finished my first batch ever turned out nice,, kicks ***, but not real lemony?

If you havn't sweetened it, use a can of concentrated lemonaide to sweeten a gal. If you have already sweetened, add some more concentrated lemon juice to it. I would add to a small amount of the wine first, then figure how much you will need to adjust the whole batch the way you want it. You will probably have to wait for it to clear again, or just drink it cloudy. Good luck with it, Arne.

Jolly ranchers tend to have a really chemical taste if you dissolve them into things. Maybe see if there is a flavouring you can use (candy flavouring?)

What about using Blue Rasberry Jolly Ranchers? possible?

If you want to try it, start out with a quart or so of your skeeter pee. That way if it doesn't come out like you want you are not going to wreck the whole batch. If it comes out like you want you can dose the rest of the batch. Arne.

Latest posts

Back