WineXpert Eclipse Forza

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LP has some updates on pricing. Add an Eclipse kit to your cart to see. :n

Once added to the kart the Label Peelers price plus shipping was way better than anywhere else I've seen. Think I'm going for a Dry Creek Chardonnay kit. Though the Forza sounds interesting but 16% ABV might be too much for a newbie like me.

I pointed the 'discrepancy' to Matt at LP that the lower price was not being reflected.
Now when you add it to the cart you will see the real price....;)

Slippery slope here. Should be interesting to see how this plays out down the road. I found some stuff on MAP.

While manufacturers can, by law, set M.A.P. prices, its dealers are under no obligation to abide by these prices in its advertising or when the product is sold. In order to lever dealers to publish only the M.A.P. price or higher in advertising, manufacturers can wield a big stick, by witholding valuable bonuses or discounts to dealers who do not comply and by denying access to products in the case of violations of its policy. These policies have several common requirements and limitations:

a) The Minimum Advertised Price is determined by the manufacturer or US distributor.

b) Serious consequences result to the dealer for non-compliance.

c) Dealers can not suggest that prices lower than M.A.P. are available in an actual sales transaction where M.A.P. prices are shown.

d) Dealers are, by law, able to establish any actual retail selling price they choose, as long as prices lower than M.A.P. are not advertised in any media including the internet.

e) As long as price discussions between buyers and the dealer are private, M.A.P. policies do not apply.

Manufacturers can also impose a resale selling price policy, limiting the minimum price at which products are sold. This is different from a M.A.P. policy and a more effective and more extreme step.

Well, they finally said what is in the juice....lol

"Varietals: The Eclipse Forza Wine Kit is a blend of three of Italy's biggest and boldest grape varietals: The Corvina, Sangiovese and Barbera."

Latest posts

Back