This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok here are a couple pics of me. The avatar is not so great. First my baby pic and then I will have to get a recent one.

Steve's baby pic.JPG

Steve in Mexico.JPG

Last edited:
So you started withe BEER? Now you drink Wine. Which is better. Attached is ME when I order wine ! :r

zi090503.jpg

Heres a thread we had going a while back. Since this started we have had alot of new members in here, and welcome to all of you.:r

If you wanna post your mugshot, do it here. It's neat to place a face with those who we communicate with so often.

Troy
:b

If you're wanted by the law, don't do it, some of us watch Americas Most Wanted. LMAO

And don't forget to take a look once in a while at the album in here. Alot of people have posted some great picture of their wines, wives, and cool cats, cars etc.

Always inspirational to see what others are doing.

OK I ll do it too.the duff is in Restaurant last week end. The other is of me 60 pounds heavier with EX 2 years ago. Last one is me dancing with my new Daughter at my sons wedding this summer

CADGMD1R.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

Alexa and I dancing.jpg

:DPleasure to meet you Mike!

I was begining to wonder there for a minute, your "avatar" makes you look a lil skinnier!!!LMFAO now. Thought we may be dealing with a tenager. Actually had visions of you runing back to school and teling all your friends about our secrets to making our own.:D Now I'm really LMFAO.

Good to meet you, enjoy your involvement on the site.

Troy

The avator is my son, He died 2 years ago 3 days after that pictues was taken. Its my Avatar at all sites I belong to. Sorry for confusion

Sorry about that MIKE, don't you dare change it!

Now we know you,and glad to have you around, you're son is welcome here to0! Might be neat to name a wine for him!!!

Sure didn't mean to bring up those felings, sometimes the power of assumtion is not the best power!

Than again, nothing wrong with being mistaken as a young man!:b

Troy

The Wine was a 2007 Lodi Ranch Cab Sauv. It was Called "Farewell My Love". To date is is the best wine I ever made there was a lot of tears in the fermenter

Mike, if you'd like. Post a couple pictures of your son. We wouldn't mind him on here. :r

Troy

I wish I live in NZ when I saw your picture(Sweet and Innocent and make 100's of gallons of booze) In America you are one hell of a catch

grins @ Mike,

Geez..

men make great wine all by themselves... Women not required.

Allie

Mike, she has live steaks walking around her property too!!!!:D

Troy

Lets see, she is pretty,makes all the booze you can drink,Raised beef and cooks alot. Yep we call that a catch here. Now does she have a big screen TV and a pizza oven

hehehhe Mike..

I have a big screen tv .. no pizza oven sorry.

:p

hey Steve where have you been?

how's that grandson of yours doing?

Allie

Latest posts

Back