wine lady

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might try clicking on active topics. You might need to adjust the show topics time to a later date. If you find one message of your you can click on your username and it will come up with a profile page that allows you click a button that takes you to a search page to find your posts. You can also just hit the search button and then do a search by posts using just your username.

Wish there was one simple button that would bring up posts I've started or replied to instead of having to go through some of the those steps though.

you can use the Memberlist button at the top
Click it
do a member search or use the alphabet search
then hit the search button
It will bring up all the topics you have start and/or replied to

also...go to your Settings area and choose Forum Preferences....then click on the box that sets your settings to notify you of replies to your posts....then each time someone replies to one of your posts you will get an email and you can click on the link that is sent and go right to the pertinent topic

it just occured to me that this topic is a set up hahahahha....we are replying to you and you cannot find the replies hahahahaha....

Thanks everyone for your replys...sorry It took so long for me to reply.. I think I have it down now no promises... back to wine making ..the yeast is now doing great ..it is soooo exciting.. for a beginner anyway.. thanks again...

Latest posts

Back