REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@wm36, have you tried keeping the carboys at the same height like NorCal said? Either way I'm sure that valve helps a lot.

My bulk aging area in the garage is made up of two-level shelves. One of the benefits of the AIO is that I don't have to lift carboys any more to do gravity siphoning. My only difficulty has been controlling the shut off like I described but the in line valve solves it pretty well.

I just built a full pullout drawer/shelf for beer fermentation chamber. Now I don't have to pull or slide my carboy out far enough to use my AI1. Hopefully Monday I'll have a brew day. 10 gallons of chocolate porter. No more sloshing trub and hops around at bottling time! Thanks again Steve for a great product and back saver.

Anyone ever stop to think this thread has 105 pages and not one bad review. Got to say something about the equipment but more than that about Steve's customer service.

Thanks Gerald for pointing that out !

I just went upstairs and told and thanked the rest of my family - without them I would not be where I am today !

I want to say thank you to everyone of you, that showed off your allinonewinepump or gave a link to it - to make their life easier in winemaking

Thanks Gerald for pointing that out !

I just went upstairs and told and thanked the rest of my family - without them I would not be where I am today !

I want to say thank you to everyone of you, that showed off your allinonewinepump or gave a link to it - to make their life easier in winemaking

Steve,

I tell it like it is.

I am baffled that I sell so many of the precession vacuum valves and only have 2 reviews on my website about it ?

I only heard of good from it - any bad results that I should be aware of ?

I am baffled that I sell so many of the precession vacuum valves and only have 2 reviews on my website about it ?

I've only got good things to say about it. Since this little device has been in my wine shop it's so much easier to bottle.

Before, I was fighting foam, having to fill all my bottles before I could start corking.

Now, the foam is a lot more manageable, and I can fill a bottle, start the next one and cork the first, another time saver.

Maybe folks don't think to do a review of such a small device but it sure needs to be reviewed.

Thanks Steve, don't know what your background is but you certainly created a tool that is invaluable to the home winemaker. Kudos to you. Last weekend I racked 9 carboys and bottled 67 bottles. My only disappointment is after I rack 2 carboys today I won't have anything to do with it for a few months.

Make more.

Why oh why did I wait so long to acquire this gem? I recently purchased the Deluxe All In One package, the headspace eliminator and the precision adjustable vacuum valve. I've used the AIO to rack and bottle several times now, and it is amazing. I have not lifted a full carboy once since this pump arrived...what a back saver! I bottled without and then with the precision adjustable vacuum valve, and I really like using the valve to control the speed of filling bottles; I like to have the valve completely open for bottling, and keep it closed for racking. I have yet to try out the headspace eliminator, but I am sure that it will be just as ingenious as the rest of my setup ( I currently use a VacuVin stopper and pump to eliminate headspace when degassing). Have also not yet tried out the filter feature as I still need to make some kind of box to attach the bracket to, to stabilize the filter housing. I don't want a permanent location for the bracket, so am planning to make a portable frame out of pieces of 2x4 and just haven't made the time to do it.

Steve called me on the telephone within minutes of my placing my order and visited with me about my experience with winemaking, then went over with me the items that I was ordering. He also gave me recommendations on where to find the filters and filter housing and bracket. My order arrived very quickly, and about a week or two later Steve called me again to see how things were going. A few weeks later I sent an email to Steve with a question re: racking to degas, and no sooner than I hit the "Send" button than my phone rang and it was Steve calling to answer my question. Nowhere else will you find this level of customer service! Thank you Steve!!

If you are on the fence about purchasing the AIO I say make the move. I am 100+% satisfied with my purchase.

(Steve, please let me know when you have perfected a label remover that is as efficient as your AIO pump...I'll be one of the first in line :) )

Why oh why did I wait so long to acquire this gem? I recently purchased the Deluxe All In One package, the headspace eliminator and the precision adjustable vacuum valve. I've used the AIO to rack and bottle several times now, and it is amazing. I have not lifted a full carboy once since this pump arrived...what a back saver! I bottled without and then with the precision adjustable vacuum valve, and I really like using the valve to control the speed of filling bottles; I like to have the valve completely open for bottling, and keep it closed for racking. I have yet to try out the headspace eliminator, but I am sure that it will be just as ingenious as the rest of my setup ( I currently use a VacuVin stopper and pump to eliminate headspace when degassing). Have also not yet tried out the filter feature as I still need to make some kind of box to attach the bracket to, to stabilize the filter housing. I don't want a permanent location for the bracket, so am planning to make a portable frame out of pieces of 2x4 and just haven't made the time to do it.

Steve called me on the telephone within minutes of my placing my order and visited with me about my experience with winemaking, then went over with me the items that I was ordering. He also gave me recommendations on where to find the filters and filter housing and bracket. My order arrived very quickly, and about a week or two later Steve called me again to see how things were going. A few weeks later I sent an email to Steve with a question re: racking to degas, and no sooner than I hit the "Send" button than my phone rang and it was Steve calling to answer my question. Nowhere else will you find this level of customer service! Thank you Steve!!

If you are on the fence about purchasing the AIO I say make the move. I am 100+% satisfied with my purchase.

(Steve, please let me know when you have perfected a label remover that is as efficient as your AIO pump...I'll be one of the first in line :) )

Try degassing with the headspace eliminator, absolutely incredible, takes 30 - 60 minutes and fun to watch.

At 70 I fell off my bike and broke my shoulder. I am so thankful for my AIO wine pump!

I tried to post on your web sight without success. I’ll try again.

Well I decided last minute to order the AIO Wine pump to bottle last years wine 300 bottles, I was going to do it by gravity like I have always done, but I was really dreading the long day process especially since this is double the wine I made the prior year. So I called Steve last Thursday late afternoon, and told him I would be bottling next Thursday would I have it in time if I ordered it now, well I received the package on Saturday. Really crazy fast service, not to mention Steve thoroughly reviewed everything with me, so I had a very clear picture of how everything worked. Well I had 1 person sanitizing bottles, 1 person corking and packing the bottles and I was filling the bottles. took 3-1/2 hours to bottle 300 bottles, I could just about keep up with the corker. Saved me a full day not to mention saved my back. It was real nice to be able to stand and fill the bottles. Forgot to mention I had a question while I was bottling and gave Steve a call, he actually picked up the phone and answered my question. just awesome service. Really a great tool that I will use for many years. If anyone is interested I'm selling my Buon Vino Super Jet wine filter & Pump and also my Mini Jet.
Thanks Steve great product really a time and back saver.
MAC

I had a bicycle accident in April and I am 70 years old,and had a total shoulder replacement. It takes us old folks longer to recover!
If I didn't own a AIO wine pump I would not be making wine today! Thank you so very much Steve!

My AIO and I are very close friends. It has made the process of making wine and bottling allot more enjoyable. My wife loves the fact that we can bottle 12 gallons in minutes not hours.

Latest posts

Back