Where to purchase grape vines

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian

I love this obsession
Reaction score
OK well it is time to dive into growing some grapes. I have a few concord planted but I have some property and am interested in planting 10-20 vines.. I am not going to be a winery I just want some vine to learn with and get enough grapes for some wine. I am looking for a good reliable supplier of these vines. I have read horror stories about vendors of vine and the condition they are received etc etc. SO if any of you have had good luck with certain retailers that won't rip you off I would be open to suggestions. Thanks for any input.

You can't go wrong with Double A Vineyards and they are fairly close to you. Another good supplier of cold hardy grapes is Northeastern Vine Supply. Small family operation there so they get pretty busy this time of year.

Avoid Red Dog Vineyards, very unreliable and he had a lot of diseased vines last summer.

Thanks to all for your input. I will check them all out and see what I can come up with. I know it is late in the season so I will be lucky to find anything that I want.

Latest posts

Back