Vineco Kenridge Showcase Cabernet Malbec Carmenere

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_rayway

Always busy
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Quick decision: should I get this kit? I love big, bold reds, and I have a bit of money from my birthday for buying something yummy (I was told explicitly that it does not go to anything "serious"). :i

It's clearing out until this weekend at $89.99 at the LHBS. Does anyone have any experience with this kit?

Alternately, the Australian Cab/Shiraz/Merlot.

Decisions, decisions.

Lol, thanks Paul. I really like each of them on their own, so I am imagining that they would be pretty stellar all together.

Rae,
How much juice is in that kit? My only concern would be at that price that you are only getting 10-12l of juice and the flavor may be thin.
I definitely like that trio of grapes though.

Rae,
How much juice is in that kit? My only concern would be at that price that you are only getting 10-12l of juice and the flavor may be thin.
I definitely like that trio of grapes though.

Kenridge Showcase is a 16l kit.

I would certainly consider adding a grape pack to it...something to think about!

Feels like this is a good deal, and (am I totally crazy here?) didn't I hear they were shutting down the KR Showcase line? Or was that another line with Vineco?

I would certainly consider adding a grape pack to it...something to think about!

Feels like this is a good deal, and (am I totally crazy here?) didn't I hear they were shutting down the KR Showcase line? Or was that another line with Vineco?

No, it was the Kenridge limited kits that were replaced with the Passport series.

Back